The New - eAlim
In its third year, eAlim has now been redesigned to make learning the sacred texts more convenient for people from all walks of life. We focus on the same courses of study that are taught in traditional institutions throughout the world.
• The 8-9 hours of overall lecture material per week includes pre-recorded sessions as well as live instruction.
• The pre-recorded sessions are twenty minutes each and are designed so that students can study at their convenience. A college student who is busy during the week may choose to study only on the weekend.
• Live instruction will be available four days a week to provide students the opportunity to ask questions directly as well as get clarification on the material.
• Each semester is especially designed to be completed in six months and flexible enough to allow progress at one’s own pace.
• After completing four semesters, students will learn the essentials needed to begin analyzing verses of The Holy Quran.
• The fifth semester will be devoted to the study of Quranic text including analyzing the words, understanding the language and its meaning.
• After completing the fifth semester, the student will have the choice of pursuing an advanced course of study in Aqeedah, Tafsir, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah, Usool al-Tafsir, Usool al-Fiqh, and Usool al-Hadith.
• The instructors are qualified scholars of Islam including teachers and graduates of the largest traditional Islamic institute in North America, Darul Uloom Al Madania in Buffalo, New York.
• The timings are flexible in order to accommodate students from different parts of the world.
• Please visit courses page to get the details of new class schedule.